Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at the hotel
In response to the recent announcements from the Japanese Government and Tokyo Metropolitan Government, the hotel will operate in the following manner.We are all welcomed to your visit by implementing our proactive safety and hygiene measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and providing you a stronger sense of safety.We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you so far and are sincerely looking forward to your visit.
■ Reservations and Operations
You can make reservations through travel reservation sites including our website, as well as by phone at the following address.
＜PIZZERIA & BAR NOHGA＞
Lunch: 11:30am to 2:30pm
Café: 2:30pm to 6:00pm
Dinner: 6:00pm to 10:00pm
■ Hotel Hygiene Management System
The hotel is in compliance with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and Tokyo Metropolitan Government, and the guideline set by the hotel and restaurant industry groups as well as taking various measures to protect the safety and health of our guests and employees. We have also appointed a "safety and hygiene manage "at the hotel to regularly manage the implementation status of each measure.
1. Cleanliness & Disinfection Protocols
- Public spaces such as the lobby, front desk, elevators, doorknobs and restrooms are sanitized once every hour
- All shared items such as writing tools at the front desk and room keys are sanitized after each use and Thorough ventilation and intensified sanitization is done during daily housekeeping services, with a focus on all high-touch surfaces, such as door handles, handrails, light switches, TV remotes controls, AC remote controls and telephones.
- Room cleaning is usually done together with using ozone generators, which makes rooms more comfortable.
- At the in-house restaurant PIZZERIA & BAR NOHG, all tables, chairs and menus are sanitized after each use. All foods/produce and tableware are guaranteed to have thorough hygiene management.
- Hand-sanitizers are available at the entrance of all public spaces such as main entrance, restaurants, and restrooms.
2. Prevention of Contact Opportunities
・ It is mandatory for all employees to wear masks.
・ Seating capacities at the restaurant are adjusted to follow safe distancing guidelines.
・ Thorough ventilation is regularly done at PIZZERIA & BAR NOHGA
・ Masks are available at the front desk if you need.
3. Partial Changes to Facilities and Services
・ Fitness facilities are closed until further notice.
4. Instruct Hotel Staff
・ Mandatory temperature screenings prior to entering hotel premises, as well as enhanced sanitization habits such as hand washing and gargling.
<Requests to Guests>
・ Please use hand-sanitizers when visiting the facility.
・ Guests will be required to fill out a health and travel declaration form, check your health condition and take the temperature (by non-contact type thermometer) when checking in.
・ Guests will also be required to use hand-sanitizers and take the temperature at PIZZERIA & BAR NOHGA.
* In the case that you have a fever or coughs and other symptoms, we may contact a healthcare center after checking your condition in detail or ask you to refrain from entering the restaurant.
・ Please contact any hotel staff immediately if you do not feel well during your stay.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
NOHGA HOTEL AKIHABARA TOKYO